Beta 6 Voice Chat Feedback

Hey everyone, as we get closer to the actual Reborn launch, we really want to ensure that the voice chat is working as well as possible. We’ve made some changes recently but we’re aware that sometimes there are issues where people can’t hear each other.

Please try it out as much as you can and let us know if you’re experiencing any issues with it.

For an unknown reason, I am unable to talk to anyone in-game and the compass will not turn red when I bring it near my mouth. The in-game chat is enabled and I have tried logging out and restarting the game…

This feedback thread seems to have been buried now and i thought i would help with some feedback.

During the open beta weekend, i tried to help a new player with a question he had. The ingame voice worked at first for him to ask some of his question but then cut out.

I then said he cut out, i could then hear him again say “oh did I?” And then as if its a comedy sketch he would cut out again when he tried to repeat the question.

This is a similiar bug from the current game. It happened near to npc darius and would seem to be a one way thing as he could hear me but i couldnt hear him.

Don’t know if anyone else has had a similiar experience or if this 1 specific guy just had a very strange mic setup. Ingame has worked every other time i can think of but i rarely use it