Beta Client: New Networking

How often were you getting the thing where it froze for a moment? Like once or twice in an hour or…?

And you were getting the “freeze moments” in the Multiplex as well?

Bout once or twice in an hour. But it happened during boss 2 and then during boss 3 after a bit. So I switched off so I didn’t get nailed by an AOE. That was with proxy. Multiplex seemed to just be off (I know, not exactly helpful) so I switched over to Default. So far so good.

We did the worm world boss last night and I was on Multiplex there was some weird lag once there was around 15 people+ there, I didn’t record it and I’m not really too sure how to describe it but it didn’t “feel right”

I think we will be doing it again tonight as Arthanos still didn’t get a second ring, I will record it if it’s happening again

Beta 6.42b was just pushed to the Beta branch on both Oculus and Steam.

This new build has all the new Fellowship Management fixes. We’ve also changed up the options to:

• Proxied
  • Simple

At this point I am most interested in feedback on Default and Proxied, especially on Default if you used to have crashes on Default before.

Thanks!

Just a question, ive been getting some lag spikes. Will being in the beta help that lag? Only Orbus lags… none of my other games. Im on Oculus btw. The lag spikes lasts about 1-2 min.

Are you on Deafult or Websocket on the main client?

Websocket. Default is MUCH worse.

Okay. You can try the Beta Proxiednand see if that help yeah.

Did you you add me in beta, or do i still have to DM you?

I have to have your Oculus email if you’re on Oculus store. So DM me that and I will add you.

oh, email XD. i msged the user

i DMed you the email

Okay! I will add you when I’m back home later today!

I was playing earlier today around 530 pm EST and default kept logging me so had to switch to webroot. not on beta so maybe you could set me up with that? Just wanted to let you know

It kept logging you out? As in back to the character select screen?

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.