I do some screenshots and general bug report for today, still no menus, but with no option to mute myself it’s hard, am currently sick and don’t want my sneezing broadcasted in every betatest stream
This is how menu pages look like:
This is the menu of the quest giver, text and buttons in odd places and I can not access the pink cancel/confirm in any way, they do nothing when pointed/clicked.
Using scrollbars is generally hard.
My inventory got a huge NAME written all over it, also the background is black which looks odd (the leftover menu-overlay also, but this is likely fixed by relog):
Minor bugs (yet vital for playing):
- Musky turret doesn’t change to heal no matter what I do (I see the flash though, after shaking, but it stays on dmg)
- Mobs randomly seem to vanish or teleport far away on first hit, also damage appears out of the blue without seeing a mob (might be major lags or imbalanced damage, so I one-hit the same kind which kills me right after)
- Mobs seem not all be levelscaled, some appear as green to me (level 4 right now)
- one time I got stuck in a lake with no teleport option (which means deleting the char because of no goto-graveyard-button)
- the pickaxe is odd to yield and does nothing? (not implemented yet?)
- slide-teleport (sliding and at same time teleporting in small steps in front of you) or even teleport-only during combat does not seem to work like it was in the original game? I have a very hard time escaping any mob like this.
- my goto-graveyard button is stil somewhat broken, there is a loooong slide down needed to get to it and a huge blank white box in front of me when dieing.
I am playing on an Oculus, i7-6700, 16GB, with a GTX 1070.