Beta testing times?

Sorry if this is a stupid question but the beta testing that is to start in July. Is it just on specific days or is it running all the time? Iv been reading about orbus for a while now but not had the time to try it. I would like to upgrade my account to founder and join in the beta testing but not sure what time restrictions there are for logging in (if any).
Thanks in advance, Mark.

Remaining Closed Alpha Tests

• June 30th, 2017

• July 14th, 2017 

Open Alpha (Free and open to the public)

• July 28-30th, 2017 (will be approximately 60 hours long)

Closed Beta

• Begins August 18th, 2017

This thread should answer your question Closed Beta question

Ah, thank you for the info. Seems i must have misunderstood when the beta started as i thought it was July :frowning:
Oh well, i guess this gives me an excuse to upgrade my account so i can play the alpha. :slight_smile:

Hah! Did the same thing a couple of weeks ago! Don’t worry about the fact that everyone else is already high level (I think the cap is 12), there’s plenty to learn and explore and everyone is super helpful! Just watch your back: thar’s some likes to teleport us low levels to the tiger pits! Arrrgh! LOL! That was fun! Leveling is also pretty fast if you want to concentrate on that; I just tried to learn spell casting so I only got to level 3! Wooeee! :smile:

1 Like

Whatever you do mean:)