Binding armour to your weapon

Hey.

How do I bind my armour to my weapon so that my armour changes instantly when I change class? I’m sure its something simple but I cant find the option. thanks in advance for any replies.

Equip all you wanna bind, press “Save Loadout” right under your armor display.

(If armor stats change drastically due to reroll or runetiles or so, you might loose pieces from the loadout, just re-equip them and press save loadout again in this case.)

There is a bug in the system. If you select your equipped weapon and then the one you want to equip, the armor won’t change. If you select the weapon you want to equip and then your equipped weapon, your armor will change like it should.

I had to break some habits to make the Loadout system work for me - I always used to select the current weapon first!

3 Likes

Wow that’s an interesting find… it only sometimes does not work for me, but I guess that could be the reason since I mostly select the other weapon first; I try if always using that order fixes it.

I also press the button like 80 times just to make sure it binds properly

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.