Black screen on login

Let me know if you are unable to login still

It’s working now. I appreciate the help

It’s not working anymore. Black screen again

At 6:12est I was playing just outside Highsteppe and all of my casting stopped working and after a moment the screen went black for a full minute plus before returning me to the login screen. I tried to re-log but I am now stuck in the black void. Please save me!
IGN: Blackthorne

Same. Posted in discord tech support about this just now too.

1 Like

Black screen again. This time on teleporter between Flooded Rainforest and Highsteppe.

I left my game to have a shower and this happened black screen when loading in to my main username bid pls help admins and I can’t get it to load

Edit:after black screen I get sent to my profiles again (._.)

Mine is working again now. Dunno what happened… if someone did something to fix it , Thank You.

Try switching your connection method. Worked for me.

Same here “Zterling” btw just in case a dev sees this. My main char is stuck trying to get into the player house it’s just a black screen even if I reset the headset, and my other character works fine

How? Cause I’ve been having some trouble myself with this

Same here none of my characters work In Game name is Dharhann if Dev see please help

Yea I’m also having the black screen on login, I can open menus but I can’t see them but I can see the glow of my hand when I put it near my compass, last I was on I had just gone outside highsteppe and was fighting for a bit and logged off near the wall then came back to darkness

I having the same issue on my account now I login it goes black screen does not want me to play any dev here can you fix this.

I keep login black screen and login other account same issue

the big menu to the left of your character select: there’s a drop down menu for connection method.

Hello!

I just bought the game for the first time today (on a Quest 2) I was playing a bit, entered my first dungeon, about half way through, I got a error messages saying it lost connection. No issue, I closed the app and relaunched, However, I am now also on a black void on startup.

any help?

The dreaded black screen appears every now and then. You can either wait it out and hope it goes away or have a dev manually place you back in your player house.

Hi, if you let me know your character name I can try to teleport you home and see if that helps.

If nothing is working (including the devs sending you back to player house), try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Thats what i did cause i didn’t know what to do cause i never really got into OrbusVR community at that time.