Blog: Runemage Tournament Info and Steam Free Weekend Preview

Hi folks, we posted some info on the upcoming Runemage tournament and free weekend. If you have any questions about those, feel free to ask!

4 Likes

Very excited to watch the tournament! Good luck to the 6 of you!

5 Likes

Good lord I am so nervous.

9 Likes

Will the tournament come again, maybe next year? Or rather is there a chance to win the cape later on?

Congratulations to all 6 mages that made it!! I can’t wait to watch. GO @Alu and @Cowboy!

2 Likes

Just a question, will the tournament be placed on a completely separate instance to prevent lag for the participants?

1 Like

Gratz to all the mages that were in the top 6! I know a lot time and dedication went into achieving those scores.

3 Likes

You are amazing! Remember even if you take last place you are still one of the best 6 in the game. That is pretty amazing!

1 Like

@Alu and @Cowboy, GO NOVA!!
We will be cheering for y’all! :heart::heart::heart:

Our plan is for now (as always subject to change) to make it to where you will queue up similar to how you do for PVP, which will transport you to a different instance that is nothing but the mage tournament dummies, and the crowd. We will go into more details once we get them all ironed out on our side.

2 Likes

Will the sequence of spells be the same as they are now or will there be new spells and or in a different order?

Saturday 4PM CT (Central Time) = Samstag 23 Uhr in Deutschland :wink:

What are the prizes?

I think they have something special planned based on the reactions I’ve seen from the participants. And the prize I’ve seen so far is a cape!

Capes :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.