Brightness Issue

Over the holidays I “upgraded” my headset from the Oculus Rift to the Oculus Quest 2 using the Link cable. I know that there is a difference in the OLED vs the LED screen, but I have noticed that a few areas are super bright and seem washed out or overly yellow. Is there a way to adjust the brightness / contrast in Orbus?

Edit: The Forsaken Isles and the Airship dungeon are the two areas with which I have had the highest issue. As an example, while playing ranger in these areas I am unable to tell the color difference between equipped arrows.

Appreciate any suggestions to help with this concern.

1 Like

a way you can fix this as this is what I do but I also use steam and FPS vr is turn down the brightness but in dungeons like temple I turn down the blue color setting and that helps a lot not sure if its on oculus

@Bucky Thanks. As far as I can tell there is no “official” way to adjust brightness or contrast levels on Oculus. I just didn’t realize that there was going to be such a big difference between the OLED (Rift) display and the LED (Quest 2) display.

I am not sure it is the quest itself. It might be the game lowering the quality of everything to have full optimization which causes the bad colors?

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.