Buffs and ult bar

Now that raids are out just going to note that your ult bar still overlaps your buffs for warior(unsure for other classes).

3 Likes

I mean it’s kinda similar to sending messages, the regular menu and the typing window also overlap. Related maybe?

Yea, I’d we could get huffs moved above the hp bar… that’d be great.

1 Like

This would be so helpful! It’s so annoying on boss 5 when you can’t see the debuff because you’re ultimate is almost full. This needs to get sorted before/along side the hardmode release

2 Likes

(Piggy back)
Can ranger charge bar and ultimate bar and ready skill icons be moved to ‘‘inside’’ of bow? Meaning I am right hand dominant and hold bow left handed. As I look to aim a shot I see the charge bar and ultimate bar in my view on the left side of the bow. And I think they would be better suited to be on the right side of the bow. Neither bar is critical to be always in view of the player. And a glance is needed to see if the charged shot is ready.

Due to my wand positioning and play style as a runemage, I actually half the time cannot see my debuffs. I cast in my peripheral vision. This change would make my life considerably easier. I already recommended how that might look like in another thread:

vs

@Riley_D @Robert

its kinda a big deal when you are trying to run for boss 5 and you cannot see your buffs.

2 Likes

If this could be done as a toggle in the settings somewhere or something then it would be better to be done that way as then it could be changed on the fly to suit everyone’s play style but I like the idea!

1 Like

This would be very helpfull for boss 5!

A separate spot for buffs and debuffs would be nice instead of just one status effect bar.

We are tracking this issue, thanks for reporting.

Okay so… Multiple people in this thread have expressed it as a problem for boss 5 and you plan on bringing out hard modes in 6 days.

Is there any plan to fix this before then? As I said… I think it is kinda a big deal.

3 Likes

Yeah, I would like to express my concern as well. I would also like to ask if this bug could be pushed up on the to-do list.

2 Likes

When it comes down to the itty gritty, having buffs and debuffs be obscured by anything in other titles would be totally unacceptable.

The only reason it is “not” in OrbusVR, is that this game is currently the only one of its kind.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.