Bug with Inventory Missing

Hey everyone,

I’ve gotten a few reports from people who are having a bug where they transition zones and their inventory never shows up and it’s just blank. If that happens to you could you exit and send me an output log? That would really help me track this down so we can get it fixed. Thank you!

I’ve had this where the loot from a raid/shard doesn’t show up until I move an item in my inventory, next time I notice it I will send log

I had that a few times, next time I’ll send you the log

Hi guys,

When passing near Highstep I sometimes loose all my inventory.

I see a red flash and then boom I’m naked, Inventory is empty and on the caracter side there is only 1 slot with nothing in it.

It happend twice, Wednesday and Thursday around 9:30 pm, both times I was on my nimbus mount and my partner was seeing me fully equipped.

Thanks!

Same here, this happened to me once about two days ago. I was riding the nimbus from Guild City and just before I went up the stairs there was a flash and all of my equipment was missing. A quick log reset the issue.

Although, I am not sure if it is the same issue, but a party I was in was farming the Tradu Crypt and just about everyone in the party experienced a similar issue where after entering the Crypt all of your equipment was missing. No flash though. Not everyone experienced the issue at the same time but it did happen more than once and to more than one person at one time. Again, a quick log rest the issue.

Hey there, so coincidence is we were already trying to reproduce this on our side as well - if it happens again, could you exit the game and then give us your output_log.txt file?

You’ll be able to find it in Steam\steamapps\common\OrbusVR\vrclient_Data\output_log.txt or in C:\Program Files\Oculus\Software\Software\orbus-online-llc-orbusvr\vrclient_Data\output_log.txt

Thanks!

Turns out we had a thread looking for these already - please let us know if anyone has the issue and send us your files. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.