Buying Angel Wings

lol. sure ill trade it for the kajillion reagents i keep getting :laughing:

I got everything after 11 overlevels (5x11 lvls) then got nothing for 9 overlvls. And started getting 1 pot helm every overlvl since. So very much RNG just keep Grinding.

Got 3 capes (not even rare) in 7 overlevels and already stopped grinding :wink: … specially the red guys are simply too boring as a Musky.

Oh and btw I bought a Pot Helmet from the market and I feel it was drastically overprized :smiley:

Na those helmets are very much underpriced in my opinion. Takes so much grinding to get just one sometimes.

I’ve had 3 capes (which don’t even give a shard when broken down, should be fixed) and a harvesting tool, that’s it, sadly I don’t remember how many times I’ve gotten it to level 5, it would be nice if that was added to the API

This is however very off topic

So brining it back on topic, I spoke to the guy I offered 2m for his cat ears drop today, only to find out he also got the angel wings drop, his was saying he has no need for dram but if he was going to sell either it would be the cat ears and use the wings

After this Scott looked on the leaderboard from before reborn and told me I had killed 33k monster kills since reborn, though there is that anti grind mechanic and it doesn’t drop in shard dungeons, I’d just like to say, it feels bad man.

this is the main part I don’t understand, sure it’s called overworld drops, but if I remember correctly they do drop in normal dungeons, so why not shards too?

some people like grinding while others don’t, but many of those who don’t like grinding do like doing shards and shouldn’t be punished in the sense that what they like doing doesn’t get them these legendary drops. you should be able to do whatever you like to do the most and still have a chance of getting the drops.

3 Likes

Well just doing whatever should not give you the drops. But killing the hardest mobs in a game as a group coordinating sounds like a very must be included part of the mobs that drop it.

3 Likes

right , doing anything would obviously be a bit much, but it was more to get the point across that an item like that shouldn’t only come from something a lot of people don’t enjoy.

2 Likes

I’m still looking for a seller. If anyone even refers me a seller I’ll give a finders fee.

Oh don’t do it Rickness, that seems really a bit much, even for you right… and before prizes explode like this and unicorns amongst the playerbase are hunted down to shower them with dram (only to see them quit in a week since many of these might only try out the game) I’d rather like to see an increase in droprates for those very-rares so more are motivated to go for it.
Which will not ever come if people already spent these amounts of money, I fear (so far nobody did, right…)

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.