Can't finish Mage quest

I visited the witch and got the mats. I was partied up with one other person, we’re both level 4. On return, my party member was able to complete the quest and get the recipe for the potion, but she shows a blue triangle over her head for me and she won’t interact with me. I have enough of each mat. Tried logging and closing the game; no change.
Any ideas?

Is it possible that you started this quest like a long time ago (like during the first day or two of EA)? I think we might have made a change that messed it up for you since then. Let me get with Robert and we’ll get it fixed.

Yes I did. I miss my wand! :stuck_out_tongue:
Thank you!

Let me know when you’re logged out and I’ll fix it for you.

Logged for dinner. I can check it when you’re ready.

Okay so basically what I had to do was just clear out your Mulbirth-related stuff. So talk to her again and you’ll start at the first conversation, but you won’t have to re-gather the mats since you already have them, she’ll give you the quest again and you should be able to just turn it in.

Sweet! I’ll let you know in a couple minutes! Thanks!

Nope, that didn’t do it. It reset the first quest but then she just got the same blue diamond over her head and won’t talk to me again.
Logged and game closed again.

what materials do you have for her?

Also when you look at the Journal page for the quest does it say Complete or…?

:grimacing: Turns out that I’m dislexit: I have 3 out of 4 Queen’s Ears, not 4 of 3! Sorry! Thanks for the fast response!!

No worries, let us know if you run into any other problems.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.