Can't login, Black screen

Hello,
I can’t login into the game. When I try to log in by clicking my name I can see my highlighted hands and can hear the sound of the settings menu, my avatar’s name is : Kasuki . If you can help me it will be good, I tried to reinstall the game but nothing worked.

If you have your teleport ‘cookie’ on your chest, you might be able to teleport out of the ‘void’ by feel. Otherwise, @Mathieu_D will have to reset your positon. With the holidays, it may take a day or two. Or not! Mathieu is on top of things today! :upside_down_face:

This may be related to the larger issue of the game. Black screens are happening when going in/ out of dungeons and zones for players.

If you relog you then may find a twin of your character stuck in the ground there.

I don’t know, yesterday I bought the game and log out, but today, this is not a black screen, but I just can’t see and do anything, I don’t know what are dungeons etc. I relog many times but I have a black screen each time.

Replying via PMs.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.