Chaos Purity Boss Bug

It looks like the boss can get stuck in between you and and dropped poison pools and will stop moving and attacking and the only thing you will have to avoid is the poison pools. Also if you kite the boss he will run to you and instead of stopping in front of you he will stop directly on you. On a side note are tank busters not going to be part of bosses anymore?

Have you been able to reproduce the issues with it getting stuck and able to just attack him? What was the way you did it?

There is a tank buster on the first boss in the Airship dungeon, we’re just not using them on every single boss anymore. I expect there to be several of them in the Raid.

I think I could reproduce it I think it usually happened if a pool was close behind me and he ran directly onto me then he would get stuck unless I got far enough away from him.

I have seen this both times I have run that boss. Ran it Thursday night and last night. I didnt know if it was intended for the boss to just stand there and take our hits or not.

Pretty sure we captured this in the stream Rickness recorded of us doing shards. Think he shot you guys a link.