Characters won’t load in

Same issue just bought the game and i hit login and it brings me to a dark void it flashes the settings part but then im sent back to character selection

Just go the game today and have this issue, came here and happy to see devs are on top of it! Might not be able to play right now but this does give me confidence playing in the future.

Cant log in on my characters EnigmaSin and Nëväëh

We restarted the servers just now, give it a try now, everyone.

1 Like

I am currently having this issue. I haven’t had a chance to even start my first mission :frowning:

I have had about six instances of the screen blacking out and being unable to log back into the game when exiting Highstep. It take awhile before I can log back in. Very frustrating.

Ditto for me. First time today. Unable to get back in. It’s been about 15 minutes now.

It has been happening for awhile but never this often before.

Are you both still having the issue after the server restart we did about 10 minutes ago?

It worked for me and thank you.

This issue started for me today.
Error says We are unable to authenticate your store account with our game servers.
Game load to an empty list of characters.
In game name is InkyBlood

Usually that’s either a back end server issue, or an internet issue. Try rebooting your router and modem. Make sure your internet is working. Back end server issue typically means “benign neglect” fixes it - wait and try again later. :upside_down_face:

Hi mathieu im one of the first 2 people to start this thread i tried today after finally having the time and my character is still in a dark void.

I moved your character, try now and see if that helped.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.