Citadel raid question

Will the citadel raid have 5 bosses as well and will all 5 contribute to the lore or are they kinda just going to be random things we only see once like in the guild city raid?

3 Likes

well, we know the last boss at least will be lore related

It will most likely be either Markos or Sephotep I think they said it was one of them

My attempt:

“Kill them Markos!”
“Yes milord”
aaaahh pew pew pew meeaah meaahh crash
I seem to have come back to my senses… thank you old friend! We must go and hunt Sephotep… before he finishes the big bad thing in Täella Bruha!

Or maybe we will weeb out get whisper ninjas next, or that could be mini dlc hard to say lol.

2 Likes

^what this guy said

O o o , I had a good write up on this somewhere…
Something like last boss is Sephothep and he says

"Ahh welcome back , my ever faithful servant. Kill the rest of your party and join me here motions to right of throne you will be greatly rewarded.

all party names go red and friendly fire pvp is on.

You then have to watch your shots if you want to kill him because your shots will hurt your friends.

And watch your back because killing your team mates gets you dungeon loot and a title The Betrayer

Then at the end of the dungeon season the tallied deaths of sephothep against party members is checked to see which story arc we progress down.

Or any with The Betrayer title can choose to aid Sephothep in the coming content.

Same quests , just different flavor text.

Good. Kill x to purge from land.
Bad. Kill x to harvest its energy for y.

I made 2 characters in preborn, one to be a mage, one to be part of the church. As I was cleaning my gun to execute that one guy in the prison cell and you get him cigars and stuff he’s like “I like you… let me spill all my secrets”. Me: “excellent… yes… tell me everything about your allies! Like how I can find them?” and then there was no betrayal option lmao.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.