Closed Beta 3 Feedback Thread

Do legendary weapons drop with more than 1 affix?

Iā€™m not totally sure yet to be honest, it depends on how we end up balancing it.

I think the plan right now is that Legendary weapons will drop with 1 random affix, plus 1 affix which is unique to that weapon and fits with its lore.

1 Like

makes sense. What is considered a boss level enemy?

If it shows up in-game with a ā€œSkullā€ next to its name, itā€™s a Boss.

Does the unbending affix have any sort of immunity once you are taken down to 1hp?

• The teleport is still faster then sliding after the patch
  • The elite pigmenā€™s aoe hit outside (we werenā€™t even close), half party was wiped for this

when you say not even close, is that 1 meter outside red AOE circle, or 5 meters, or across map.

also does it effect people that were never in red aoe (never had to TP out) the same as people that were inside red AOE but TP out of the way before he finished the animaions.

Just trying to get more info to track down exactly whats happening.

I think i was like 2-3 meters on its left, most of the time i already was out of the aoe before it appeared. Iā€™m not sure but maybe behind the pigmen is safe.

ok thanks that helps to know.

Just killed a weapon shipment for ā€œto be a banditā€ and it didnt update my journal or the questā€¦Sour did help me with it and we werent in a party. could that of caused it

did you get a loot bag? rhere should be a weapons crate loot bag that completes the mission

a loot bag didnt drop

did it a second time ā€¦so much harder alone and got the bag

ok glad it worked, what level are you (curious as i think you should be a lvl 8-9, have to check to make sure)

lvl 13 Warrior (now lvl 14) the problem was the cart moves so fast its hard to combo it. the guards were cake but it almost made it our of the jungle before i killed it @Robert

It dropped a loot bag for me. Not him

• The corrupted stag aoe is bugged today, it was hitting me, PinDragon and Colonel from more than 5 meters away. I could dodge it without effort yesterday
  • Visual glitch after an aberration aoe http://prntscr.com/h1lmet
  • I donā€™t know if iā€™m super unlucky or something goes wrong but iā€™ve never seen an epic gear in 3 days of grinding while others players are full of epic gear

Would like to point out some of the issues with the dessert aberrations

• You can pull them from range without getting agro on the rest of the group
  • If you do not kill the entire aberration group they will not respawn
  • There auto attack still seams weak to me only doing 3% damage of my health were there aoe is doing 50% to instakill i agree with the aoe damage
  • The stag mob in the aberration group is hitting about 2x times as wide on both sides of what is shown and it equivalent to the aberrations aoe
  • I can still solo an aberration without much trouble
  • It has been 2 days since i have seen an epic drop with 100+ wild zone elites killed

My market stall is not saving the price after I hit save, it is stuck to whatever the previous price was. (previous being last beta)

So, just to be sure weā€™re all on the same page, Epic gear can only drop off the Aberrations themselves in the wilds (so for example, the actual big Vulture guy or the Crab guy), not the little minions they come with (the deer, wolves, etc.). So are you saying you have killed 100+ of the actual aberrations and not seen a single epic drop for anyone in that time?

There was a bug early on in the test where there were Pyramid Head monsters in the Wilds and they were dropping Epic gear which was not supposed to be happening; they were very easy to kill which is I think where some of the people who have Epic gear originally got it fromā€¦of course that Epic gear had no chance to get a ā€œPerfectā€ roll and also didnā€™t have affixes on it, but yeah, it may be skewing the idea of how ā€œeasyā€ it is to acquire Epic gear.

This is by design, as in theory you shouldnā€™t be able to kill only part of the group, becauseā€¦

I think whatā€™s happening here is that they are wandering too far apart and so the distance at which you are aggroing the main part of the group is outside the ā€œmax chase distanceā€ for the other parts. So I am going to turn the roaming back down until I can work on it more.

What class are you? And again is this on the main Aberration monster (e.g. the Vulture, Crab, etc.) or the minion?

I am going to try and put out a fix for this in a moment.

Can you send me an output log after trying to save the price?