Closed Beta 4 Feedback

Hmmm I tried to take a look but it’s saying the video is unavailable?

Thanks Shiki. 20 characters

A feedback from our latest hunt:

• The VFX (spells and corpse) are the same for everyone
  • If you change zone and return back you don’t see them anymore
  • When you relog while there’s a fight and a mob dies when you are in loading screen, it may glitch only for you (i saw an aberration alive and animated with 70% HP, but they already killed it)
  • I had not a single stuck in combat during the past few days, but today i had 3 of them in a single run and the “Stuck in combat” button didn’t work for 2 of them, had to relog.

I had the same experience.

The teleportation grid between & including the two chasms level 8 dungeon is broken, allowing people to slide straight across the chasm & through the outer walls.

Teleportation has few holes blocking you from going to places that you shouldn’t be able to access after you pass the first boss room.

Sliding locomotion allows you to slide straight through several of the walls & end up well outside of the dungeon.

2 Likes

Did some playing tonight, noticed 3 things i figured i’d report. The first 2 both look to be with enemy pathing or pathfinding…

Here, i shoot the ghost, and it goes off running away from me, de-aggros, and then resets…

Here, it seams the rabbit thing is stuck in the wall, i’ll shoot it and it immideatly resets, over and over… eventually it gets unstuck and i can kill it…

Not pathing, and maybe its just my room scale setup is too small or something, but i’m trying to get to the Roto Spore by the lake here, and even warped as close to the edge of the grid as i seam to be able to get, its a big extension to wack at it. At one point i even clip out of my tacking range to get it… might have been less of an issue if i was in the center of my space…

Pls excuse my crap video setup, its not setup for this game in or vr in general and i really didn’t feel like fixing it.
Its enough to get the issue across at least, which is the point really.

1 Like

Sorry thought if I made it private I could still share here you go.

1 Like

Okay, yeah, that’s definitely not the intended behavior. That said, I think the problem is that your arrow hand seems to be jumping all over the place? Like even when it’s not notched to the bow? It shouldn’t be doing that.

It looks like maybe your Touch tracking isn’t working very well on that controller…? Do you have a front-facing (2 camera) setup or a 360-degree setup?

Got a 360 degree setup will have another look and pay more attention to the arrow will also switch hands so I equip bow from the right and arrow from the left.

I submitted a bug today where the spells kept hanging in the air (client side) and dead enemies didnt fall down but stood there like lifeless manikins :stuck_out_tongue:

I tried changing graphic settings from low to high and back, relogging and restarting the client.

The problem persisted.

It was followed by 2 D/C´s at wich Point i stopped playing.

Sorry about that! The newest patch which just went out should I believe fix this issue. If not please let me know!

We are closing down the “mega-thread” in favor of switching up how we handle reporting bugs/issues. Please see the latest patch thread here:

And the new Posting Guidelines:

https://community.orbusvr.com/t/feedback-and-suggestions-forum-guidelines/3300/3

Thanks!

1 Like

I got the problem less than an hour ago*
(Stupid me lol)

The patch just went out about 10 minutes ago.

2 Likes