Closed Beta Two Feedback Thread

very frustrating. Nothing but white. :frowning:

thats Marcell Cenn he is part of the side quests early on and main story later, the Chef “Chef Letharow” is in the house by the market stalls on the east side. there is a teleporter that takes you to the top of the stairs and you can enter there.

I’m working on your bug report now

thank you :slight_smile:

Actually just read through your whole post again, you want to talk to the Guard at the bottom of the stairs by the airship dock, Bishop Roma at the top of the stairs is who you need to talk to.

Are you logged out currently?

yes I am, Do I need to log back in?

No you’re good. However, I made a mistake when I was fixing your primary character, and I accidentally updated both of your characters with the primary character’s inventory. So sorry about that. If there’s anything your secondary character had that was important/valuable, just PM me and let me know what it was and I will add it back.

But at any rate, you should be able to log back in now.

Neither are talking to me no " ! " above there heads

Nothing of import on the other charter, Thank you!

what was the last quest you completed? and what quest does your journal currently say you are on?

Glad to hear. Sorry again.

Just out of curiosity, what had happened was somehow you got a bugged-out Green Bellied Bass in your inventory. Had you just been fishing or turned in the Chef Lethrow quest recently?

Here in about 5 minutes we are going to be restarting the server and pushing out a new patch with some major fixes. Please stand by.

Any hints on which enemies drop gear? I’m level 10, but since all my gear has been reset to level 1 I’m having a tough time getting back to the content I was at. I’ve been farming for a few hours now and all I’ve found is a 15 attack sword dropped by a crab outside of Green Lady Forest.

Current quest is Noah’s Arch Rainforest also only quest, just finished a quest I found on univeristy Island it was 7_something_Zoology__ had to kill 4 fire bugs. since I have had this character I have never talked to the Bishop or this guard, I always thought it odd. I have pretty much done all the side quests and I talked to the Chef and did his bit for the mushrooms and the meat from the king stage

head to the area above the bandit by the witch and kill the ghosts, got a good weapon farming them

okay ya you probally picked up the Kight Emblem last test, this test it stops you from grabbing it unless you are on the right quest. You need to go do a Quest called “Demanding chef 2” where you search Green Lady forest for “Red Truffle” then u will get a quest called “Forest Secrets” while walking in teh woods that tells you to grab the Knights Emblem.

So my suggestion would be to delete the Knights emblem, and then go talk to Chef Letharow and do the red truffle quest and grab a new Emblem and the red truffle and you should be good.

I had been fishing with Elk. I made my first Healing potion this morning. I had just made 5 more healing potions and traded 2 of them for the pet treats, that made me encumbered so I was going back to empty some stuff out in the storage.

Did you split the fish when you traded them with the new stack splitting feature?

okay I will give it a try