Closed Beta Two Feedback Thread

If you get a chance you might try using that other Launcher with the “Default” type, just to see if that helps too, that would be useful info for me. Glad at least something worked though! Thanks!

Ok, gonna switch to that shortly! One note, is that even though I’m crashing less often with the alternate connection (of the standard launcher), I get a clone pretty much every time. (4 or so so far in the couple hours I’ve been playing)

Yeah that’s just a different bug that we need to fix.

I mentioned this in an old post, but I think that this is where it belongs so I’ll just throw it down here!

A few things I’ve noticed while playing for a few hours once more!

• Sometimes while not in combat refuses to use normal locomotion and I have to die before it works again.

• also find that on oculus the fluid movement to do for example a more powerful attack as the warrior is just nog registering by the game, this happens to often and makes the game harder than it should be.

• Could you look into removing the inventory shortcut on one of touch controllers because I noticed that it’s on both B and Y and I tend to have my fingers on that so while in combat this menu just shows up ( not cool lol )

A few normal questions if you don’t mind me asking,

• will we get something like easier quest tracker? I notice that while not too hard to find sometimes you just walk around in circles

• This is more a personal thing but I’ve been playing video games for more than 20 years now and played all kinds of games ranging from dark souls to world of Warcraft, to Final Fantasy, I love games that are hard to play but in this case monsters tend to be way too overpowered and where just doing no damage to them what so ever, forcing you to play with people. I don’t mind this but I know enough people who also like to do stuff by themselves, do you see this change in the future?

Thanks in advance! Love the game, and look forward to the future!

Ok, tried the launcher override and got a socket disconnected within 5 minutes.

Not sure if it’s helpful but sometimes I notice that I can’t cast spells or harvest nodes in the30 seconds to a minute before my connection closes, but I can still see players moving around and hear them talking. Unless you want me to mess with it more, Im going to switch back to the standard client with the alternate connection type… that seems to be the most stable for me.

Sounds good thanks for testing it!

what’s the highest stat you can get on a weapon? I have a 360 attack +90 Strength sword. Can the strength be higher?

The strength could be higher if you could find a higher-level monster to kill, but I think that’ s probably the max in the game right now based on the levels of the monsters.

What monster did you kill to get the 360 attack? (Just curious if you remember). Was it higher level that “Even Match”? It seems like it should be higher than that on a +90 Strength…

It looks to me (looking at your character) that your currently-equipped weapon has 630 Attack. Is it not showing up like that to you in-game?

oh yeah that was a typo on my part sorry! 630 is right. Also, a group of us are in the revamped desert dungeon right now on the final boss. Much better dungeon design this time (This boss is hard!) The rest of the dungeon is actually a little easy. And there are lots of invisible walls on the path to the final boss (The side corridors in the U shape)

invisible walls blocking spells and such? if u can get me a screenshot of exactly where ur hitting them (just area dnt need to see it hitting) that will help me track them down

i’ll see wha tI can do., Also the floor has no collision. Orbs go right through it. Sword rush works but wokring the 3 enemies in the room is hard for the healer to use any orbs. You can hit the pillars but not the floor.

All of a sudden Im getting websocket disconnects every minute

Hmmm…that’s strange, nothing seems to be wrong on our end…

Trying to close and restart everything… was weird. Was mostly fine for hours, and then boom. Every minute for several minutes

so that was freaky. Was talking back to the boss and the big door closed and every enemy respawned haha. Never ran so fast in my life

Yeah the dungeon trash respawns an hour after you kill it…Sorry the floor isn’t working in the boss room. Not sure why that’s not working all of a sudden.

Actually I think I figured out the problem. If you are just starting to re-clear it, if you have everyone leave adn then re-enter so it resets, you should get the fix.

Hey guys the Bishop isnt in University Island. a player showed me where he should be but not there. Said I should report it. Help.

Let me know your in-game name and then logout and I will fix it for you.