Closed Beta Two Feedback Thread

MrTuliptoes logged out

Okay log back in and you should be good to go.

You da best Riley! I really appreciate how fast you guys work on things!

hey travis when did you start on the “Airship” quest was it today?

yeah sorry for the late reply it was today @Robert

Also got a new bug, started with me porting to the house and it came up empty so i relogged and got this

then after hitting return to grave yard my inventory looks like this

T

Log out again and I will fix it, sorry. It looks like you got a bugged item in your inventory. Just out of curiosity, did you recently split a stack? Or…?

so came across 2 weird glitches The first one colonel had died. at first it said 89xxx minutes to respawns. lol happily it was only about 3

This one was after colonel had been rezzed he had no head or level. also theres a few spells… left behind. i think @Johann was hacking. may want to look into that.

Logged out and no, I used the tele to get to the home instance and it was empty. Also just so you know i could see the chest and open them for the market stalls even though I didnt have anything in them when i was bugged.

today was when I started the quest

Yeah you just weren’t connected to the server properly.

It should be fixed now. It was a Jocud plant that was bugged. So did you just harvest one? Or move one into your inventory? Or…?

Oh I think I what happen I was in the Guild City trying to figure out how to us the market stall and spit the stack. btw how do you use one that isnt taken?

Haha, you have to pay to lease it. You can’t do that right now, but it will be pretty expensive.

Okay, thanks for letting me know.

okay so the one in the highsteppe is dev run then right?

No those are people who backed the game at the Merchant tier during the Kickstarter. But after the game launches you’ll be able to lease them for in-game currency, it won’t involve “real” money.

can we please please please get it so we stop using shield slam on already dead enemies?

ah gotcha, yeah i dont think i could throw down that much for the Kickstarter :slight_smile: but glad I could contribute to this game, I really do love what you guys have done and the Program Tester in me kinda likes finding bugs. I actually do it for a living (well im a lead now but still)

Whoops, yeah I meant to fix that. I’ll push out a fix shortly. What zone are you in?

Had to restart, so fighting spirits in the starting zone

I just did a soft reset of that zone, and I think it should be fixed, let me know.

Issue looks to be resolved. TY much. Edit: nevermind, issue just occurred on a dead wolf.

Also noticing a lot of issues with connecting with sword attacks on stag. Mostly UP attacks. Additionally, sword rush moves the player in too close to the deer and should be reduced by ~1foot. Currently, I need to move back out a bit after I sword rush in on them. If I don’t, none of my attacks register.