Closed Beta Two Feedback Thread

A few issues i remember before go to bed:

• The war bow is a bit far. It’s in line with the “circle” on the vive controllers, instead with the stick.
  • The arrow in the desert dungeon sometimes is in the wrong position. I already reported this but now i found the reason: it happens when i die while the arrow is nock in the bow.
  • Sometimes the bow was rotated about 45° in the desert dungeon
  • 2 times when i died poisoned against the boss i got the poison after a few steps from the spawn, the first time Draven decursed me and i was able to do Stuck Combat, the second time it automatically fixed after a few deaths

Can’t remember other issues now.

The first 3 items in my merchant stall keep disappearing after a while and I lose them. There is no withdrawal so no one bought them. Not sure where they are going. (I did hit the save button when I added the items)

A couple issues thus far:

• I was able to get a duplicate friend added, “Lok” appears on my list twice. He sent me a request and I accepted and then I was able to add him and it added it twice.
  • The NPC for my merchant stall is facing the wrong direction, and sometimes is hard to get him to open the inventory screen.
  • There is no scroll bar on the friend / fellowship lists as the fellowship list is so long I can no longer see number 5/6 and the resign button.
  • Smooth Turning causes minor motion sickness, it should be a perfect circle not a weird right foot is stuck in place circle.
  • Player heads while using the Giant potion is halfway inside the players body.
  • Had an issue with half completing the roma quest, I have 2 rings but no cape and unable to speak to the Guardian again. (I know this is a common issue)
  • If there happens to be a 0 at the beginning of the text box in the merchant stall the value is 0 for players to buy it at. (it should know “010” goes for 10 Dram.)
  • someone i spoke to had a different wand and it was invisible (it wasn’t a branch wand)
  • Audio is stuttering still when people are moving around / zones loading

We had an issue adding a member to the fellowship… we have 13 people total, and I believe you said you were bumping rank 1 to 15 or 16 member cap for this test… Due to the fact we can’t see the whole list of fellowship members, Im not sure if the fellowship full message was due to have some members count multiple times somehow (like the friends list thing) or because we can’t go over 10 as expected.

Which bosses are the Orb Bosses?

My notes so far:

• I unfortunately missed the beginning of the intro scene, because it was buffering or something like that
  • Subtitles for the cut-scene would be awesome
  • I think that sometimes people can’t hear me and I have to relog or even restart the client, to get it to work again.
  • One time I exited my house I was sent underneath the map
  • Some people in my group traded some Queen’s Ear and according to them they were gone, after the trade was completed
  • Sometimes loot seems to pop up delayed. I had it happened that I went back the way I came and found a lot of loot bags, that were not there before.
  • At one point I did log in and everyone else had zeros as their name (relogging and restarting the client did not help), when that happened I also had a bunch of messages in my inbox that looked like they were sent to different people
  • The sandworms sometimes do not play their burrowing animation and just vanish

What is this cinematic everyone is talking about? Is it supposed to happen when you first start the game? I logged into the beta for the first time and there were no NPC’s or people, except for the tutorial NPC’s. Logging out and back in, resetting game entirely, and graveyard did not fix.

Guess I’m done playing Orbus for a while… all my gear broke (weapon included) and I don’t have enough dram to repair it. It’d be nice if we could sell the stuff we pick up, or if there was any way to earn dram aside from quests.

Go to the university island. You can get 500 free dram there.

1 Like

Oh I see - thanks for the info.
That makes it impossible for me to advance then - as a lvl 4 musketeer the two quests i currently have face me up against mobs i can’t defeat - and i can’t find the red truffle anywhere anyways. (maybe bugged?? there’s a clearing in the Green lady forest like the journal says - but no truffle)
Warrior is lvl 1 so would have to grind a huge amount of mobs to get it up to lvl 4

You should be able to proceed. You could just mass kill redtails to level up haha. But in all seriousness, I’m sure there’s many people who would be fine partying up to help out another member of the community.

If you exit Highsteppe by the lake exit, head left and then right at the first crossroads. You should bump into a way up a hill. Up there turn left to find a rogue camp. There should be red truffles there.

I have just put out an update and restarted the servers and made it so that all repairs are free for the rest of this test, since there’s no gold faucets in the game yet. Sorry for the trouble!

This should be fixed for you now.

Looking at your stall, it looks like you have 320 dram available to withdraw. Do you think there should be more? Can you see that and withdraw it?

I’ll have to check when I log back in later today. It was not showing up before.

@Riley_D Just got Dc and my inventory and such glitched out any fix for this? and it now constantly loses connection.

What’s your in-game name again?

I made some changes that should make the elites earlier in the dungeon a little harder, and the Orb Bosses easier to kill. I also added some additional logging that will help me figure out what’s going on if they don’t die at the end properly. So if you guys end up doing it again in the next couple of days let me know. Thanks!

who’s name you mean mine? :stuck_out_tongue: