Closed Beta Two Feedback Thread

Yeah haha, tell me your in-game name and then logout and I will fix you.

Aye found the camp - with all the bandits that kill me - can’t get in close enough to see any truffles :slight_smile:
cheers tho

So… i have a problem with repairs… i should have enough Dram…but when i talk to the Smith he just says everything is repaired while doing nothing

first i thought it was the desert smith that is bugged so i teleported to highsteppe and same thing happens

Just noticed that i have a bunch of Wands in my inventory that i cant delete (bunch of “Flames Eat the Wood” wands)

(edit: solved by putting them in the chest at my home…so they dont take up carryweight :slight_smile: )

This is a big problem. it appeared just after Riley said he pushed a hotfix. Recon this was the cause riley?

Thanks.

Okay, yeah, sorry about that. I just pushed out a fix for this. That’s what I get for trying to do something new before I’ve had coffee.

So now it will always say the cost of repairs is 1 dram, but it won’t actually charge you to repair when you do it. Let me know if that fixed it. Thanks!

nice… i can repair now…thanks

I’m having the same issue with “Beginner Musketeer”. They are all in my chest too. Great minds eh…

i tested again the bow with Kamina who have a better bow then me and we do the same damage to the dummy, so i assume the strenght actually works but the dummy can’t take more then 230 from a basic attack, no matter the bow’s attack. The skills do more damage but even them do the same damage with the attack difference.

Adding on to the above post

The case is as such
-> I have a 361 damage gun with +71 STR, am a level 10 musketeer but I only do ~40-50 dmg on normal hit. Skill damage doesn’t exponentially increase either with that weapon boost.

The conclusions I can draw from this are

1. Weapon equipped does not affect the current basic attack damage. Probably the level does.
    or 2. There are weapon level restrictions that restrict either damage or even the weapon from properly working.

Is the level cap increasing next test? Not sure if I should spend too much time on pyramid heads of my gear will be low next test anyway (trying not to repeat my glove farming disaster lol)

aged potion does not appear on my belt

when equipped and i look down there is nothing there

when i attempt to grab where the potion ought to be on my belt, my hand disappears until i let go

@Riley_D This time i got a longbow 630 ATK and a warbow 398 +77 STR. I still do the same damage even at the Pyramid heads level 18 so it’s not something that happens only with the dummy. How does the damage work? Is there a cap or something?

Yes there is a cap based on your level. So 398 Attack is the highest for Level 16. The higher attack one is for Level 18 so as you level up you will unlock its potential.

Ok thanks for clarified it.

I was just checking my home chest, and it looks like I lost some runemage reagents. It was just a blank box on the 2nd tab in the lower right and corner. I couldn’t put anything in that box. I had put them in there on the last test. I tried to click on them but I don’t see them anywhere anymore.

So after many attempts and disconnects we beat the boss again. Same issue happened. ALl 3 down. All 3 up.

Context! (Fighting the Tri-Orb-Mech Boss Fight in Desert Dungeon)

Yeah, I’m going to post a followup video (I believe Pyra is planning to as well), but we had a number of major issues that made it really rough:

1. Ongoing disconnects for everyone, which caused issue #2 to be worse
  2. Clones made every time we disconnected which cluttered up the battlefield
  3. VFX were very often not cleaning up, which made everything much more difficult to deal with and caused new issue #4
  4. Once enough VFX were piled up, new ones would often not appear, or play audio, and eventually even other players started becoming invisible
  5. Lots of audio cutting out in general (worse than typical, may be associated with the VFX pileups)
  6. We got all 3 bosses down to zero health, but they just sat there for a bit and then got back. It’s possible there was some type of server/client desynch because Logan saw one of them as having a little health left when the rest of us all saw them out of HP completely.

Much more minor stuff:
-The smoke from the bosses obscured their health bar, which makes it a little rough trying to coordinate their deaths

• Player’s hats and hair can obscure their buff/debuff bar, which is rough when needing to non-stop cure poison
    -It didn’t seem like they were that different/easier from yesterday… maybe slightly fewer hitpoints?
    -They would very often poison players without a projectile or putting a visual under their feet. Not sure if this is intentional.
    -A few invisible walls (not nearly as bad as the desert ruins)
    -Pretty easy to glitch through doors and walls throughout dungeon

On a positive note, it seems like it’ll be a unique and crazy fight once the issues are resolved. I’m not sure if the way we’ve been doing it is how you expected people to defeat it, but as far as I can tell it pretty much requires 2 runemages to spam decurse the entire time. (When someone gets poisoned, there is a .25 to .5 second delay to cure them without them taking damage, and a ~2.5-3 second delay or so before they are dead.)

1 Like

ok, Riley added some additional logging to try to track down the Mech Boss bug, so he will dive into it later tonight. On the being able to glitch walls, can you elaborate more? Some of the “invisible walls” was a consequence of me trying to solve the glitching problem, so interested to know how you were doing the glitching so i can try fixing it

I only want to add another issue: in one of our attempts 2 bosses got inside each other and i couldn’t hit one of them, we had to move in the other side and still was a bit hard to hit him.

1 Like