Closed Beta Two Feedback Thread

What I also found odd, was the quest, with the bishop, where he gives you a ticket, and tells you to take the zeppelin, but the zeppelin takes you even further from university island (By Guild City), not closer.

1 Like

yes i need to make that clearer, the airship will take you to guild city soon, as well as other major towns, so that should help with the walk hopefully

Have you considered implementing an announcement System?

E.g., a means to inform players in-game of something that’s going to happen server wide, or zone wide. For instance, a pending server/zone restart, or even for game events “World boss X has spawned!”

Another Suggestion, is make it so all UI elements always clip in-front of in game geometries. I can’t tell you how many time’s I’ve been trying to read a dialog, or do something with inventory/settings, when another player comes right in front of me, and I can’t see what I’m trying to do anymore. This would also be helpful for health bar’s on large mobs.(Elongata for instance),

And before I go to bed, one last thing I’d like to report.

THUNDER!!!

it’s painfully loud. It makes me want to rip my headphones off my head.

It could use a volume reduction by like 50%

On that note, does anyone know which sound setting that falls under for a work around until it’s fixed?

During the world boss raid i had huge lag but idk what really was going on. I think my CPU or GPU wasn’t up for the task running nvidia 1060 4g with a amd fx 6300. Headset kept flickering from loading screen and the game. Then i would just get DC over and over was able to help for the first about 2 min and then since the spells weren’t going away i think thats why i was having lag but i also crash sooo often so idk if they are related.

In approximately 15 minutes, the server will be going down for 30 min - 1 hour of downtime while I release the new patch and move us to a different server environment. Thanks!

will that also enable the test for in-combat smooth locomotion?

That will be one of the things in the new patch, yes.

1 Like

Would it be possible to get a list of things that will be changing in today’s patch?

I will release the patch notes when the patch goes out, yeah.

AWESOME - cant wait to test it out!

oh noes - server was up for a few minutes then down again
Gotta sleep sometime i guess :slight_smile: - last chance to play for me this beta

Thanks for all your efforts Orbus Team :+1:

1 Like

It will probably be another 30-45 minutes until it’s up again.

1 Like

We are building the patch now. The patch should be available to start downloading in about 15 minutes. Then I will also bring up the server.

The patch is now available to download. Just restart your Launcher to get it. The server will be coming back online in about 5 minutes.

Musketeer Suggestion.

I’m not a huge fan of the Musketeer Super. It doesn’t seem all to powerful, and it’s not that interesting to use.

I’d like to suggest an augment, or alternative ability. which is Turret Frenzy.

The ultimate would cause your turret to become a “cluster turret” in which case, your already spawned turret would split into several turrets, or a buff would be applied to your un-deployed turret, that would make it split into multiple turrets once thrown.

1 Like

I just pushed out a server-side patch (and did a soft reset in the major zones) that fixed a bug that wasn’t always properly applying Strength and Intellect bonuses to all attacks. It should work all of the time now. Thanks!

1 Like

I spawned in highstept with no npc around after this patch. I tried to open my house door but it kept slamming shut. I had to use my teleport to home item and now when I go outside its normal highstep and door works. Worth doing if you experience this upon login.

I was just wondering where those error messages were coming from. Can you close out and restart your Launcher to make sure you got the latest patch?