Closed Beta Two Feedback Thread

Yesterday i had them maybe every 30 min to 1 1/2 hours. If i stayed in one area and killed the same stuff i could go for maybe 2. And that’s hard crashes with vrclient not DC, DC happened more rare actually. Today it’s opposite which is fine by me. I rather DC than crash and have to wait through verifying all the files over and over.

I think that is the bug now that you said that I am using the gun so I am always grabbing the orbs so I didn’t notice I was grabbing at the same time as moving. but the smooth moving while in combat stick the closer the enemy gets to you if u teleport far enough away you can move again

I put a bunch on the shelf last night came ba k this morning and none were on the shelf but they all were in the chest. I also went to age the other’s i left in my chest upstairs and they all had aged lol

I know they age, it’s just a visual glitch

Been using sliding in the desert for lvl13-14 and noticing a couple reoccurring issues:

When using the warrior’s charge, I’m sometimes placed so close to the mob that attempting to use the sliding motion drains the stamina meter without actually moving me, the only fix so far is to teleport once and sliding will work again. If the monster dies you still can’t move until a second or two after the corpse despawns.

This will probably also occur when monsters attempt to position themselves inside of you instead of in front of you, but that hasn’t happened to me yet to confirm. (Few instances of monsters running through me and stopping behind, but I can move fine in that scenario)

Stamina also will not recover if you keep the thumbstick tilted, might be intentional but i’d rather it either move you the minimum distance (compared to teleport min distance) or fully charge and not consume until you release and push the stick again.

Overall this update is a considerable improvement for warriors. Its become a lot easier to reposition yourself after dodging an AoE so that you can get back into the position that allowed your combos to work properly on certain mobs, such as the cactaur who’s hitbox is off to the left of their model.

But are they supposed to age only downstairs in the house or in any chest

aged potions hoealing over time stopped working. Functions like a normal healing potion now. Yesterday it had the HoT effect

How could you even use it yesterday? I didn’t think it would even show up on your belt before this patch? I don’t think it ever did that so just curious haha. And it does twice the healing of a normal potion.

it was invisible but you could still use it haha

edit: a normal potion heals for full, so i don’t see the effects of the double healing

Oh, that’s weird.

Anyway, I didn’t change the effect. Did you just get healed by a Musketeer at the same time or something?

no i was solo - 20 characteers

That’s…really, really odd.

A normal potion heals for 1,000 hitpoints which should only be 1/4th of your health at Level 16…

ha yeah. All healing potions do the same thing. Max hp and shield. no HoT

It must be way over healing then. I’ll take a look at that later. But yeah an Aged potion should do twice as much as regular.

the description says it should have a heal over time. Is that still a thing? or is it only double hp?

Can anyone give me a hint where I can fine the King’s bones in the Rainforest?

read the last line of the queens journal and then go to new kingsport, and when you are there use youre compass to find your way to new areas. i can tell you exactly where if still cant find it, just PM me i dont want to post spoilers to forums.

Road to Guild City seems to be filled with bugged wolves/sheep and Pilgrim quest is stuck…

Minor bug - You can drink potions while dead. It has no effect, aside from wasting one of your potions.

@Robert,

I was playing around with the Redtails highsteppe and I could absolutely avoid taking damage.

This was done by Teleporting, followed by Running as far as I could, and by the time it returned to be, I could do it again.

It was tricky to pull off, but it can be done.

Earlier I posted this:

I really think this is all that is needed. I like Teleporting around and avoiding hits, but I didn’t like how I was clipping into targets, making my sword not respond correctly. Smooth Locomotion has proven to be a valuable asset to finding that sweet spot.