Community Introductions

Hello everyone!

I thought I might take a chance to introduce myself. My name is Robert and I’ve been working on OrbusVR for around 4 months now part time doing level design and just helping Riley with the overall game design, and also lurking in the shadows reading every post on the forums along with every Youtube video uploaded. Up until now I worked on this project in the evenings and weekends, but going forward I’m going to devote my full attention to Orbus so we can make it the best VR title available. Hopefully this will allow us to add in even more of our ideas that we have had over the development of the game and also free up Riley to do more programming and development. I feel like the progress we have made with Orbus so far has been good and with both of us working on the game full time going into the Pre-Alpha test and then onto the Alpha and Beta test we will make the game even better.

10 Likes

Awesome, glad to know the team is solidifying. Great work so far, looking forward to following the game development and checking out the next stress test!

2 Likes

Congrats man. Looking forward to seeing what’s next :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s great, can’t wait to see what’s coming =)
Game/Level Design are a very important part of the developpement, good to see that you are several on it.

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words everyone, hoping to see you all this Thursday at the next test!

2 Likes

Keep up the amazing work gentlemen! Super excited for this playtest.

2 Likes