Complete transparency 😁

@Riley_D, What are the developers position on using alternative characters as a method to increase pet breeding rates?

It can take an extra step by using already mutated dragons that get transferred via friends but with all the RNG in the breeding system anyway + the 12 hour breeding timer, I feel like this isn’t a game breaker but also not my decision to make.

1 Like

Pretty sure this is a part of any MMO that has multiple characters. Diablo2 you had your mule characters. WoW you would get a personal guild to create your own guild bak for item space…etc.

1 Like

Yeah keep us updated on this. I have already started so it is a thing. Can stop. Need to know your stance =D

I don’t see any reason not to allow it, as others have said it’s a pretty standard part of most MMOs.

3 Likes

Since you need bother someone else to trade your stuff back and forth, currently, this is not a brilliant idea many will choose I believe. (I would love to have a mule-char since I barely can do anything anymore in the game due to full storage space… shards and now dragons killed it entirely… but well, if I always need bother a guild member to get my stored stuff back on the main, I dunno, too much efforts).

WoW had a mailbox where you could send messages and tradable items to other characters. Perhaps this is a QoL feature the devs could consider

1 Like

That would be brilliant, not solely for this purpose, but overall, to send gifts around! Only that it should have an option to decline so some people don’t flood me with my “favorite” pink dye… :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.