Cool fellowship hall suggestions

Fellowship hall is one of the coolest places in orbus in my opinion, I just love the castle design makes me feel like I’m important but I think many can agree that in terms of things to do it’s very underwhelming, especially with this new visual update it looks a bit big for only 2 rooms. So I thought of some new rooms

The new rooms

1. An office. It would be super cool if the guild leader and the officers had there own office maybe one door could lead to 5 other doors with the offices so 1 for guild leader leading 4 for officers and the guild leader’s office could be where that huge window is on the flower so they can look out, it could be cool if they could lock it so they could schedule meetings or something
  2. a great room like in the player house you can put furniture in, you could give them edit access to it like you have to do with the chest, this will also be cool because it will make every fellowship have a different fellowship hall
  3. hall ways leading to some rooms, who doesn’t like some nice hallways, always makes things bigger then they seem. Maybe a way to disable going to hallways in settings for people who don’t care for it
  4. If your not a big fan of the separate offices what about and office type thing for everyone in a big room, you can’t have a castle without some kind of thrown room

Extras.

1. Let people have to buy and/or get a certain fellowship rank to unlock new rooms that way there is more progression in the fellowship as a whole
  2. Have trophies or statues that you can unlock for the guild hall when you defeat bosses in raids and complete the raid to show how far your fellowship has progressed, and for it to look cooler

We all know fellowship hall needs something new like this and it’s the perfect time to add something so I can’t wait to see what you guys come up with

3 Likes

These are visual examples on what I’m talking about

I really like the idea of expensive fellowship upgrades for guilds to band together and fund raise for. You could make a lot of them cosmetic (more space, more furniture, more cosmetic rooms). You could make it so that new fellowships start out as this little ragtag sort of hideout and as they grow their fellowship hall reflects that.

2 Likes

Same thing with pve progression. I would love to see a room that displays the best time for the highest level shard for each dungeon and raid boss

1 Like

Another thing that I thought would be cool is that the door in the back of the Great Room in the Player’s house should lead right into the Fellowship Hall!

2 Likes

This reminds me we used to have armour stands with different gear on them in pre born.

It would be interesting to have these appear as you finish content. so once you finish a lvl 15 shard e.g. sewer then a stand of slime would appear in the fellowship hall. It could also say above its head the fastest clear time you have.

1 Like

Agree completely!

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.