Copy of yourself

I’ve seen it recently that chars got a crashed copy ingame.
(for me that happened like this, HS was super laggy and all ppl were bold naked chars, I did a relog, was back in HS naked, no inv, lv0, did another relog and tadaaa I had a copy of myself)

Well, that seems to cause some more issues, and would like to ask if that happened to someone else too?
My Group jumped into Raid, I got a Halo gifted, went home, broke it down, used it, went back into the raid and did boss 1 to 3, also got musky shoulders, after we were done, I left the raid through the portal, but I was back on my mage (not musky anymore) and my inventory was set back to before raid /where the copy poped up, I lost my tokens, shoulders, and even the halo wasn’t even in my inventory or my transmog anymore. I also had my potions back.
Woder if someone else noticed something like that.
The devs are already looking into it, but might be interesting

1 Like

Had the same thing happen to me. I was finishing up some missions in rainforest and when I mage teleported back to Highsteppe I was a level 1 warrior with no armor or weapons, and I had nothing in my inventory. I walked for a second and then relogged, and the copy appeared where I relogged.

We’re investigating this issue, I spoke to Acavi privately and I think we’ve got a fix for at least one possible cause.

Did you lose any progress on those missions, or on items?

I have been in a level 3 sharded airship. One of the players says he could see a static copy of my character with snowman armour but no one else or me could see it.w

Nope, didn’t lose anything as far as I can tell

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.