Cosmetic Shop Not Working

I click on the item that I want in game and it tells me to take off my headset to confirm the purchase through steam. The problem is that when I open steam/have steam open already there is no box to confirm my purchase.

So the box actually appears inside of the “OrbusVR” application window. The one with the icon that looks like a white cube.

Sorry, I know it’s really inconvenient but that’s just how they did it for some reason.

When I open the application there is no box

This is what it should look like:

If you’re not seeing that, then please send your output log to me and I will take a look.

It’s the file located at (SteamLibraryFolder)/common/steamapps/OrbusVR/vrclient_Data/output_log.txt

email it to [email protected]

I found the problem was that I had loaded the game through oculus. I had bought the game in steam. When I loaded the game through steam it came up immediately

Oh okay, good to know. Thanks for the heads up.

1 Like

I had this same issue, you also have to have the Steam Overlay enabled for Orbus to get it to show (In the Steam games list, right click orbus and go to properties, make sure “Enable the Steam Overlay while in-game” is checked.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.