Crashed and can't log back in properly (in the beta)

ater the dev boss event a few mins a go we all crashed in the area that it was hosed and I cant get back on to my character (sparkytwo) I have tried restarting the game the log out does not work in game but it just boots to menu with the “connection closed by remote” square I tried swithching conections and it did not work ether, for some reason I appear in the new midlands area out side of new highstepp at lv 0 with no items no character info and no weapon, but the health and blue bar appear directly above my character slightly clipping in to view

1 Like

Can confirm, happened to me too. Seems like a more widespread issue.

2 Likes

Me too, it seems like multiple people have been having the same issue. I appear in the same area.

1 Like

I’m also have this same issue.

1 Like

that’s what happens to me too

were looking into it currently sorry about the problems, ill update when we figure it out

1 Like

I tried restarting Zone2, see if you can login now, if not let me know.

ill give it a try now.

Its fixed for me thank you.

Okay cool, sorry for the delay on that I got off and went and did something else then Robert was like “did you know like 10 people can’t login?” Haha.

4 Likes

Haha I am able to log in now too. Thank you!

dont have a chance to try at the moment, but I’m sure it’s fixed like for everyone else. Thanks so much for taking care of it, you sure did RILEY SMASH that bug :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.