Crystal bug HM Citadel Boss 1

The crystal on HM Citadel boss 1 has many significant bugs. UI not updating to show a lit crystal, crystal despawning unrelated to missed mechanic, crystal audio bug making sfx like it broke when it’s not, crystal despawning as soon as it drops.

These are long standing bugs.

There are a bunch of in the moment things you can do to work around them, just tried to upload our slides w/ fixes for you for now but pdf’s are a no go. :frowning:

I can let you know when I have that section done on the wiki (and bump the citadel raids priority a bit on the to-do list).

I appreciate that. I am aware that they have been happening for awhile, but I am posting them in hopes of a response by the dev team. They are in desperate need of being fixed.

Here you go, boss 1 is up (pdf included).

Boss 1 - Enraged Napur

And I think fixing this must be harder than it seems on our end, we have been reporting these bugs since the raid beta tests. The devs are well aware of them, and I have every faith that they are working on it.

Thank you.

Understandably it is no easy task, however other than hardmode citadel, and only because it has not been out that long, these bugs have been around for a long time. Ihave had the game for almost a year, so that is all I can speak on.

Also I do not use the ingame bug report because the keyboard for me is atrocious to use to type with. So this my only other option for bug report.

lol, hear you. The in-game keyboard is what PC users us as well. :joy_cat:

Still better than nothing, even if what you send is abbreviated and misspelled.

It lets the devs look at what was happening to you at that moment.

I really appreciate the visual guide thank you.

1 Like

You’re welcome.

In my experience, if you send a quick bug report title, then send that in, an email will come in to the inbox linked with your oculus account. You can then fill the entire bug report out in the computer inbox, which is a lot easier to use.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.