December Stress Test Feedback Thread

Servers are working MUCH better now. Wasn’t able to fight before but I was able to try out all the classes in one session. Works well and the classes are all interesting right now. Also had some fun messing around with players in the starting town. The network seems to work very well when it’s stable. Thanks for all the support, Riley.

Same. Could play just fine for a bit, but got d/c’d and now only can log in to an empty world.

having the same problem

Okay we’re restaring one last time. Trying to remove a proxy from the mix this time.

It’s pretty cool to see so much support for this!

Wow, I have to say, I’m super amazed at how much of the world is already in game. Im pretty sure I hit the limit of how much you have programmed in right now. Still not sure how you summon the boss though?

1 Like

This is a really good idea, I just wish the servers were more stable lol

There’s a place with a series of stones that glow when you’re near them. Need one person on each stone and he’ll spawn.

1 Like

Alpha + Stress Test = Dead Servers. :frowning:

Oh well, can’t always get what you want. I wish there were a local version, just to play around with the classes, maybe even P2P

Well I was just able to stay in for around 10-15 minutes no problem. So maybe it’s going better? Haha…

I’m going to leave it on for another 30 minutes probably. So get your play-time in now! :slight_smile:

where’s the stones for the boss?

Still cant join, getting conneciton error everytime i log

yea i myself was getting some hit and miss connections that would either put me in a world by myself or i would cut out when people were near by. but overall the mechanics for the game feel awesome. and i can see a good amount of area is in the game already so that is cool to see. can’t wait to see inventory loot and other RPG related things. if all else fails i think you could make a sweet fishing sim game. well done guys. i would love to be a continued tester for your game. i can give a large amount of good honest feed back.

Okay so, we are doing one last big restart, those seem to last us around 20 minutes or so.

After that I will shut it down for the night.

I’m going to do a lot of work on the server code tonight and tomorrow and then plan on doing another test tomorrow night with the same client but some re-worked server-side stuff. So if you happen to have some time tomorrow night, swing back by around the same time and we’ll do this again.

i will defiantly try and be here around the same time.

After the start, everything was really stable. While I didn’t get to see the boss today, it was very fun to play, and I’ll definitely be around tomorrow,and maybe see the boss.

Okay we’re done for tonight! Thanks to everyone who played! See you tomorrow if you can make it!

2 Likes

That was a blast! Had a great time running around looking for the boss monster and fishing.