Defend The Relm Undefined Under Kill List

I logged in this morning to check the weekly DTR and saw this under the kill list

The lizard boss in the jungle dungeon doesn’t have a name, my guess would be that it’s that

Also it says aged healing potions on the resource list but the vendor wont except my potions, and to be clear im not using concentrated healing of any kind, im using the exact potion called aged healing potion like it says in the book. so dont know if typo or some glitch?

Well get that fixed later today, the 3rd monster should be the lizard king in the jungle dungeon.

Confirmed, it does give 200 points when you kill it so yeah, thats the right one

kewl thx robert
20 char

Did any one else experience the bug with turning in the aged healing potions? We checked and all seemed right but will dive deeper if it persists. Also going to do a server restart soon to fix Lizard King name.

1 Like

I couldn’t turn in my aged healing potions either.

Last week speed pots weren’t working either, not that it wouldn’t accept them but it wouldn’t even let u put it into the DtR window

is that whats happening this week also?

yes, that is what is happening
20 characters

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.