Deposit Ingredients - Bugs and Suggestions

I checked out deposit ingredients in the main chest for the first time today, moving some mats and dyes to my 1st tab, however it only partly works:

• Right now excess items go to tab 2, which would be ok if it worked, however, they don’t stack there, but are placed separately, so manual sorting is needed after all
  • I guess the way tabs are implemented rn it’s likely hard to do, but having 1 deposit button on each tab, only for this tab, would be very good, especially with below change to stack them only if at least 1 is there already
  • Dyes are apparently excluded from the deposit? It makes sense that reagents and pet treats are since some wanna keep them in inv, but dyes I sort in the chest all the time, so this would be very useful
  • This has been suggested before: The feature would be more useful if it stacks only items where there is at least 1 in the tab already, so you can choose what is stacked in by putting 1 there; this also could be optional, so one button dumps all just like it is now, another button stacks only things where there is at least 1 in and it fills ALL kinds of stacks; so nothing is excluded, even reagents, treats, potions etc. could be chosen for people who want to deposit those, too
3 Likes

Ya I’d personally prefer a deposit potions / dyes. Maybe if they just simulated like the AH menu and let you whitelist or blacklist certain items to auto deposit.

2 Likes

Hi, thank you for the feedback. I think stacking in general behaves weirdly in a lot of places in game, so that’s on our list of UI things that could use a fix when we have the opportunity to work on it in the future.

Regarding the dyes not being part of the deposit, I think this one might be controversial because I know some people carry dyes with them, or at least a few, so you’d always have to take back and forth if they automatically kept sending them when you just wanted to deposit ingredients.

3 Likes

You do?? Who?

4 Likes

Me in PvP with 60 assorted black and white dye lol

2 Likes

I dont think anyone caries them around intentionally, there is little to no point.

2 Likes

I would be really happy with an auto dye deposit. It takes a really long time to put them all in after grinding.

If I am carrying them with me, it is only because I did not have time to put them all away. :frowning:

3 Likes

Similar QoL:

Also increasing item stack size.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.