Desync/Warrior Shield

Warrior Shield becomes Unusable during client/server desync. This has happened a lot on boss fights and has caused more than a couple of party wipes and failed attempts. Hoping there is a possibility to put in a check like is being done with every other class so that this is no longer an issue.

Hi, when you say it becomes unusable, do you mean that it shows the HP there but lets all attacks through?
Do you notice when that happens if it’s after you’ve died or something else, and does it reset when you die or eventually after some time?

Yes it shows hp but it does not block attacks. It happens regardless of death I usually only switch to warrior for certain bosses, I have never had this happen on mobs just boss fights. I have to relog or completely refresh the game in order to fix the issue.

I have to shieth and unshirth my shield and that fixes it mid fight. Its still very deathly though finding out mid fight it won’t block anymore. Haven’t noticed any pattern of when it happens.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.