Dev Blog: Content Patch One Preview

There’s a new blog post out previewing Content Patch One which arrives Monday! Check it out:

Note that I am running out the door to spend a bit of time with the family this afternoon but I will swing back by and answer questions in this thread later today…just letting you now in case you’re wondering why I’m not responding right away, haha :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Great to see all new content, but I was wondering if u could say how low base drop is for the dungeon items, so is it aberration low, world boss low, or is it to the point of having no reason to run it again after everyone gets their drop?

Thanks, and have fun with you family! I shall await your return

Oh…My…God!
I Love it!

Eternal Knights will be ready to go at noon monday! :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

It’ll be released at 12pm (Noon) CST.

The base drop rate in the dungeon is about the same for a 5 person group killing a Boss as it would be for a 3 person group killing an Aberration.

4 Likes

What’s the minimum threshold for the world boss loot based on? If I’m playing on my Musketeer and I’m solely healing, would I still get credit?

Looking forward to this update. Can’t wait to get into it.

1 Like

Anything that generates aggro gives you credit. Healing players that are attacking an enemy, causes you to gain aggro on the enemy they are attacking. So you would get credit just fine that way.

1 Like

So, you’re telling me that this game is getting even better?

Definitely looking forward to this!

I thought there was going to be a better way of getting the epic gear other than the wilds? I’ve actually avoided going out there since people were saying drop rates were low for the epic gear. If wilds is were we will have to farm for this gear to do the mines will there be an increase in drop rate?

The idea is that you should be able to tackle the mines with Rare level gear that you can get anywhere right now. Epic level people will have a little bit of an advantage to start with, but you should be able to catch up as you get gear from it.

2 Likes

I’m so excited, it sucks I have to work. Great job devs.

1 Like

Dude I am so excited as well.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.