Dissapearing loot bag bug

Lamavora 13:15 CET

Do you run with a plunderer dragon?

I had kinda the same issue, I even see the loot bag my dragon is going for it, the loot bag is gone but no item, also not in the log on top…

Last night in Lamavora I had died, but party killed the mob and I thought I saw a loot bag that would be mine. It disappeared / I lost sight of it before being rezed. I have a plunderer dragon but didn’t notice her pick it up nor notice an addition in my inventory. I assumed I either was mistaken or had overlooked what it may have been. Figured I’d just missed the text, too.

Nope. No dragon.

This is the 4th time this has happened to me… I bet one of them had the overworld drops too… gg.

Haha I bet in the few I lost was mine drop too :rofl:

But seriously it’s still happening for me too

Looks like maybe it is putting it into the floor…

I will bump up the Y axis on those in today’s patch and see if that helps.

Also I checked the logs and sadly you have not gotten an overworld drop.

2 Likes

did you already bump the floor? I just lost another bag after i installed the patch.

I mentioned in the thread that the patch had been rolled out to Highsteppe but will roll out to other zones throughout the day. Would be active for any new instances like dungeons though.

1 Like

ah got it. Thanks.

Still happening…

Does it seem like it’s happening less often that before or still the same?

Also on that one I had to go like frame-by-frame to see it, it doesn’t look like it actually falls through the ground, is it possible you like somehow grabbed it on accident and that messed with it and sent it flying off? Last time you weren’t really by it when it happened and it clearly like fell through the ground.

I am feeling that it is certain types of mobs that are causing the issue… Specifically those melee ones which jump in real close to you… its as though when it dies the loot bag is being flinged out of my range possibly… What do you think about that theory?

okay so… I experienced this again today… I think what is happening is that I am pressing my grip as the loot bag drops and it flings it to god knows where. I just hope I do not lose out on a world drop because I keep accidentally doing this :rofl:

Just start feeding you pet J, they get it no matter where you toss it.

1 Like

that requires… pet biscuits…

It would be nice if we could get back those 7 special pet treats around the world for us to collect that we had in Oldbus, they were very handy and fun to discover for the 1st time

2 Likes

It is also a nice little pit stop to make my pet happy again because I never have pet biscuits on me. :upside_down_face:

I actually still have an achievement to do for the special pet treats and it’s not in legacy…