DLC Suggestions

We love how pretty the DLC zones are. It is a pleasure to just go there, hang out and enjoy the sights. :slight_smile:

Two suggestions that would be amazing if possible in the DLC:

1. Fishing by the lilypads (pretty pretty please!).

2. Make the huge bird that flies overhead a world-type boss. It would be awesome if there were conditions that would make it swoop down to fight.

If either of these are possible to do, thank you in advance!

6 Likes

There is nowhere in orbus I want to fish more than by the lily pads … that entire zone.

ik we are smol but have small dlc fish or only the small breeds of fish but make them seem like we are hauling in sharks a sunfish the size of me :3

Trophy dlc phish that are house furnature?
‘Fly fish’ catch flies off the water that you can use for lures when big >.<

I want to have to hide from that bird … dart under a mushroom when I see his shadow over me.
Lure it in by filling an acorn top full of shiny metal or something. Gather a raid to bring down the feathered menace ! Rejoice and take a feather as a trophy , with the assistance of a beetle cart. Craft a feathery mantle and cape from it in my home by firefly pond. Sit with a wizard pipe reminiscing about days of old…living in my terrarium dragon house I placed under the docks.

Years from now an adventurer shows up to learn the lost Janist art … I direct him to my carved Acorn pillars the young foundling grows and matures, making friends along the way, defeating enemies , visiting less and less … but when it’s all thru they return to share a ruined brew with me…

2 Likes

The problem I see with the fishing is that they said those with the dlc will not have an advantage over those without

Fair point @Xenocider; no need for any special DLC fish.

To clarify, it would be nice to have a spot to fish in the DLC area that has the same spawn rates and fish as any other fishing spot.

Hmmm I like that idea
I like it a lot
It would be a nice peaceful spot to fish

1 Like

If we are basing it around the DLC you would be catching some really big fish.

5 Likes

That’s actually true… finally really really giant minnows, weighing alot :smiley:

I’d like that.

The DLC could be much more lively (and replayable) if we could fish and farm there and in return there’s more resources left for the ones not having it anyways since at least some will get those from there.

1 Like

Lol, true @Gundrakk, might be fun to real in a huge fish.

Though, we might be able to catch really little ones that grow with us when we use the enlarger feature. :wink:

1 Like

That sounds like fishing with extra steps :sweat_smile:
Does that me if we reel in a big one that it grows with us? 1 sunfish= 5 when big.

3 Likes

ROFL! crushed under weight of fish while enlarging Nooo, my baaaaaack! XD

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.