Dragon and armor wont change color

I bought a 4000 dram secondary color dragon snack and when i fed it nothing changed and this is also happening to my armor I’ll put a dye on it and nothing changes and i just lose dyes or dram

secondary color treat has to do with breeding, doesn’t change the color.

As for dye, perhaps the armor has no secondary colors on it, not sure what piece of armor.

I have no clue the details of the dye or armour so I’m going in blind x3

1. I believe you can replace a dye with the same dye on an armour, resulting in no visual changes.

2. Look at your armour description, it will tell you what dyes are applied. See if it actually was added. (Secondary dyes can be hard to see sometimes)

3. Check to see if the dye you are using is a primary or a secondary (Major or minor). You might be using a wrong dye type and not seeing the part of the armour that you want change.

4. If you believe it is a bug, report it to the Devs.

As noted, you can’t change the color of a dragon. Those treats are for breeding.

Are you wearing armor for the right class when you dye it? You need to actually be wearing the armor, but if you have the wrong weapon equipped, the armor won’t even show, which can lead to you believing the brown shirt isn’t being dyed because it’s not changing color.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.