Dram Accent dye please!

Dram accent dye would be great, that’s all I got…

4 Likes

What a lovely idea indeed! I’ve thought for such a long while how depressing it is that there’s no option to accent with the dram color. This would change everything :heart:

1 Like

yes, that way I can use 200k dram on dyes for 1 outfit.

5 Likes

clearly as accent are more tricky to make, it should be 150 000 per dye

1 Like

while on the topic of dye what about cumulus major dye and royal purple major dye those would be nice to have too

1 Like

I want a few skin-color dyes…

1 Like

wow wow wow what tone do you class as a skin color

1 Like

Well all the tones which are also in the character menu…? Not sure if I really wanna meet a skin-dyed-armored-player tho XD …

2 Likes

would be nice with a dye that just matches your skin tone, whatever you selected

I’ve been keeping an eye on which dyes are missing or requested by the community, and when we have the opportunity to we might add some new ones (I can’t promise specifics), so I’ll write this one down.

If you all have other requests for dye colors that aren’t super similar to the ones in game already, let me know.

3 Likes

what about a dark red dye?

1 Like

Any other yellow accents. Along with more options on green dyes.

One thing that would make sense is to just remove all concept of primary/accent dyes and change how dying itself is done lol.

cough

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.