Dual Wielding Scoundrel

Scoundrels should be able to dual wield pistols.

4 Likes

how would they use cards?

4 Likes

With your mouth… obviously

5 Likes

What happens when you have a card on your belt?

5 Likes

Do yoga so you can reach it

3 Likes

This post is… very lacking. How would that change the class?

2 guns = x2 dps do the math

3 Likes

I get that… I mean like cards

It’s quarter past noon

2 Likes

The same way a warrior can hold his shield and grab his horn

So you can have your pistols out and… still interact with stuff???

Can I have 2 bows while we are at it?

8 Likes

Ehm well then I’d like to have 2 muskets please, to double my heal… there are those things you can track your feet with, right, I can put the orb in like that, right, kicking… up :stuck_out_tongue: ?

7 Likes

can I have 2 wands as well?

5 Likes

Give @Sift and @Werehound dual wielding wands and image how much lag there would be if they learn to cast reliably with both hands. I can already imagine the fireballs but imagine if they casted two different spells at once.

2 Likes

22 Likes

I wish I can upvote this. ^

Can I have two shields while we’re at it

2 Likes

If scoundrel is getting two guns and ranger is getting two bows, can paladin get two hammers :smiley:

4 Likes

There is no way you could draw spells with both hands at the same time and two bows, lol then I guess you really would have to use the your teeth. I think I have been able to get one card to stick to my belt the entire time I’ve been playing anyway. But you would pull that the same way as you pull the other cards (aim at the cards and the card pulls as opposed to firing a shot.) They should increase the fire rate of the musketeer though! That makes sense definitely. Then you would have to be more selective with your orbs but at least you could doore damage of you chose to be a damage dealing musketeer as opposed to a healer when you’re alone.