Elijah's self-indulgent art thread and shenanigan shack

Omg, I’m loling. Thats not what I had in mind, but it’s definitely pretty apt. Here’s a consolation prize:

The real one’s still up for grabs, btw!

This is so perfect thank you!!!

1. Windwaker
  2. Jonathan Ian Mathers
  3. its a secret

Are we allowed to guess twice haha

as many guesses as you want, yo. still sitting pretty at 2/3. Y’all are so close, I feel like i can’t give any more hints without totally spoiling it

Shrek as the final one (super green)

So wind waker was right on the head, and the ‘super green’ was fifth element which i would defs have counted as correct, but the real answer was moebius (big shoutout to @Luvstosmooch who nailed it, and then inexplicably edited it out :stuck_out_tongue: )

Last hint: the newgrounds guy is still somewhat relevant, and once referred to his mustache as the “reclusive cowboy”.

Ah!
Windwaker
Moebius
Edmund McMillan!

ding ding ding!

Killed it. I was worried i was being too cryptic. Want anything specific?

If possible something that would even just a little pay homage to my spirit animal the original wererabbit haha I’ve really been racking my brain for the last few hours definitely needed the last hint! I can definitely see it :slight_smile: Thank you sir!

Was I close? Let’s be real, I had no idea what the artist who did that model was going for :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: after zooming all the way out on this thing, It is damn near impossible to cram an illustration onto these little thumbtack sized avatars :c :c

Oh my god that is sick as F***! Bravo! I’m soo jelly now that I didn’t win. :cowboy_hat_face:

That were rabbit looks sick :smiley: I really do not want to meet something like this in a dark alley

Close? Are you kidding? That looks amazing! You’re the absolute man haha thank you!

hahaaa, no problem! I’m glad you dig it.

I’ll defs be doing more of these little activities in the future, this was fun

I really dig it!

Glad to hear it, this was fun and we need to win Sour a musketeer cowboy avatar :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah Sour was really upset he didn’t win. Desert cowboy ftw!

my heart! poor Deez :cactus:

@SourDeez I’ve got something in mind for the next avatar quest already, We’ll make a cowboy of you yet.

It’s that time of week again, monday madness is here, and with it a little art nug.

Also, keep your ears open (@Sour ), cause I’m going to be running another avatar quest very shortly. I’m not going to spoil any of the deets quite yet, but I’ll give you a heads up by saying that you should arm yourself with a way to easily take screenshots in-game :3. I like puush personally, but use whatever you like best.

I have a few screenshots around already just in case. :cowboy_hat_face:

monday madness!

So I have good news and bad news today. The good news is that there’s still lots of art to post, the bad news is that I can’t post a lot of it yet, as it’s not yet in-game. There’s defs gonna be a bit of an art lull for a little while, but when I can post some of these, ooph. get hype cause they’re awesome.

In the meantime, here’s some of those smexy new armors from beta 1!

Listening to: TV On The Radio - Nine Types Of Light (imo one of the best albums of the past decade :o)