Extremely overweight you basically stuck

So being extremely overencoumbered is eehm very bad in Reborn. You can not trade, you can not wave at NPC’s but that is normal. Now the great part. You can not move at all :rofl: Instead of moving extremely slow as in the normal game. There is no way you move at all haha. You basically stuck not moving a pixel even with mount and speed potions haha. Relogging doesn’t give you a free teleport jump either so you basically stuck until you destroy things XD

3 Likes

That’s very bad news for traders… I still hope potion weight is reduced anyways, but picking up stacks of potions overencumbered me all the time, simply trying to move them from the market to my house (and now it can be picking up things from the auction chest). I hope we are not doomed to destroy what we just bought or wait 30mins for the portstone to solve accidental-encumbering :smiley:

Might be nice to disable encumberance either in the player house or Highsteppe as a whole.

4 Likes

That or have sending it to your home chest as an option.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.