February Pre-Alpha Test Feedback Thread

Oh, can I re-run the SteamVR Room Setup in my Oculus headset? How do I do that?

Yeah when you open up SteamVR, and thereā€™s the little part with all the headset green icons, click on the ā€œSteamVRā€ with the little down arrow next to it at the top of the box, then hit Run Room Setup.

Kiel_D and anyone else having EndRead errors, try this build please:

https://orbusvrdownload.s3.amazonaws.com/OrbusVRClient-0.86.zip

3 Likes

I just fixed it! I didnā€™t know this. Thank you.

Sadly I couldnā€™t play for longe than 10 seconds again. Got either disconnects - maybe because Iā€™m from Germany and the latency is just too high - or Errors (with folders).

I even got Mixed Reality to work, and it worked quite well! But yeah, no sessions longer than 10 seconds for me :frowning:

Where do I upload the Error folders?

You can zip them up and email them to [email protected] or follow the instructions above to post your output_log.

Awesome! Glad that fixed it.

some of the loot bags i am unable to pick up. They sit on the floor and when i go to pick it up they disapear and reapear when i let go of the hold button

Done :slight_smile: I hope youā€™ll find whats wrong :smiley:

Yeah thatā€™s a known bug, sorry. Thereā€™s nothing in those bags. Just ignore them if they donā€™t work.

ah ok, thanks for the reply!

You might try downloading and using 0.86 just in case. I doubt it helps but who knows :slight_smile:

Iā€™ll take a look at these logs when I get a chance. Thanks!

2 Likes

I found a bug where swinging the sword around after a while makes my arm start to feel cramped. anything you can do about that? new build maybe? ;D
its obviously a flaw in the game

1 Like

Haha, sadly no.

Sorry!

1 Like

I recommend everyone download 0.86 when you get a chance. There is a crash that will hit you eventually if you donā€™t:

https://orbusvrdownload.s3.amazonaws.com/OrbusVRClient-0.86.zip

Here in about 15 minutes weā€™re going to restart the server to turn down the difficulty of the monsters a little, seems like they are a bit too hard right now. :slight_smile:

My vive seems to freeze every once in awhile requiring a headset reboot. Is it just me?

0.86 fixed it for me thx so much Riley!

No problem! Glad that did it.

Also found a bug. Big group was farming the blue lizard thing and we killed it a bunch and then after we killed it like 3-4 times it wouldnā€™t die. Its hp hit 0, but it wouldnā€™t die. Donā€™t know if it happens with everything or just the blue lizard.