Feedback Request: Supers

Sure, we can definitely still keep the “balance” between active/passive and whatnot, but if I’m going to add a global modifier we need to get them generally in line first. So it sounds like Warrior might be where we all want to end up, but if I’m going to boost everyone I may need to knock it down a bit first. Good to know.

Well, I think what Logan is saying is warriors with sufficient practice swinging combos quickly, and with skilled musketeers healing them, can avoid blocking everything but a tank buster hit, and therefore get more swings in and build their ult faster. However in fights with a fair about of movement, or that require more blocking than swinging, it may be possible to not build a charge at all, for example with Squiddie I build 1/3 of a charge at the most for the entire fight (don’t really need an ult in there anyways). I’ve observed that I swing faster than some warriors, and I’d guess that there are maybe a handful of warriors that can keep up the tempo to make the ult charge twice a fight, particularly over the course of the night farming. If it gets nerfed too much but is still built by swinging, we’re going to see people close to injuring themselves to get ult charges. I really liked where it was before patch 4.5.

1 Like

For musketeers it depends heavily on the fight. On a tank healing fight, once, maybe twice (if dps are slow). On a fight where I have multiple renew targets and lots of adds to hit with poison, I think 3 isn’t out of the question.

It’s hard to give an exact number here because I use my ult situationally rather than on cooldown.

Once per fight as a ranger feels wrong… Take the tank keeper for example… I get to use my special on one of the three tanks… Feels kinda weird…

1 Like

Musketeer-Heal: So far once per fight, the max been twice, but it highly depends on the fight, it’s lengths and mechanics. A downside is that I almost always spam my renew once the orb is ready, just to charge the super, healing if there is really nothing to heal and also using the shield whenever I can. Yet if the shield is needed at crucial points I have to save it for that and super won’t be available that fast or at all.
Yet other than that in the few fights I tested it yet (3-4 Tradu Bosses) it been available just when it mattered, in the middle of fights, or towards the end to resolve the one or other tense situation, so it seems to work fine.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.