Fellowship Intermittently Disappearing

I’ve been having a strange fellowship bug the last few days where my fellowship tag will randomly disappear and I won’t see the “Fellowship” button in my social menu. Usually zoning or relogging will fix it, but it sometimes takes a few tries before it comes back.

I can still hear and talk in fellowship voice chat so I think this is just a visual bug. It’s not great to have the tag and menu vanish at random, though. I can’t reliably reproduce it and it’s happened in my house, highsteppe, mines, and other zones, but it happens intermittently every play session.

Which fellowship is it, and what’s your in game name? We can look into it.

Fellowship is Eternal Knights and my ign is Trikki

I think I was the first person invited after the guild bugged to level 6 and got reverted back to 5 by Riley. The disappearing fellowship bug might be related to that?

I’m not sure why this keeps happening to some people, but basically your Fellowship ID isn’t getting saved properly. Were you in another fellowship which you left right before joining EK?

At any rate, it should be fixed for you now.

Nope. EK is the first and only fellowship I’ve been in. Thanks for looking into the issue and fixing it!

@Riley_D Bumping this up since it’s still happening. It was also pointed out to me tonight that I appear offline on other’s friends list when it happens too.

I did think of one thing I did that might possibly be related: I deleted and remade Trikki shortly after making the character to have a second go at my appearance. I’m wondering if something wasn’t fully deleted the first time and there is a second version of me floating around out there.

That’s purely speculation, but that info might help debug this issue.

Sorry about that, looks like I made a mistake when I fixed it. Should be good to go after this morning’s patch though.

I keep having the same issue.

Minox
Rebels

I have the same issue:

in game name: Seb
fellowship: Ready player one

thanks

Same issue here

Fellowship: Ready Player Two
No previous fellowship

Same issue

Character: Brymmstone
Fellowship: Knights of the Blood Oath

Same issue, noticed yesterday and today.

IGN: Haru
Fellowship: Ready Player One

This happens very often to some Member of the Fellowship “Die Gummibärenbande”. I can send them a new Invite, but then the Player is displayed twice… when i remove One, both are deleted and the player is really no longer in the guild… (send then a new Invite, all is displayed correctly)

Okay so I think everyone in this thread should be fixed now. As Acavi said, if you don’t want to wait on me to fix it, in theory if you have your Fellowship Leader kick you and re-add you it should fix it.

I have the problem now with a member of the Fellowship “die gummibärenbande” with “Garett” he is now twice in the Fellowship, but the Fellowship is not displayed in his menu and not under his name.
I can not kick him( nothing happens)
He also can not quit by himself because he does not even see a Fellowship Menu
any ideas?

Hey Riley- this was fixed for me in my old guild a while back, but I just joined a new guild last night and it is happening again. Can you hook me up with the fixness?

IGN: Haru
Fellowship: Eternal Knights

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.