Fishing Tier 1 Gloves not rewarded from Quest

Fishing Tier 1 Gloves aren’t rewarded from the fishing quest as they should be, no one reported before because they never knew they were a thing, now that we can see the armour set in the guild hall and the transmog wardrobe shows the armour you’re missing it’s now come to light that we missed out on getting them before.

4 Likes

Similarly, as far as I can tell, right now you can’t actually unlock the tier 2 fishing gear in your transmog screen without losing the items and their associated stats forever, as there is no way to get another batch of them on a single character.

Riley pls

We’ll look into it, thank you for reporting. You just get the other 3 items from the quest reward?

1 Like

Yes you only get the other 3 items, I can transfer fish on to my alt tomorrow and check if it’s still the same

Can confirm this as well.

1 Like

Also only have only 3 items, no gloves.

1 Like

How far in the quest line do you have to get in order to get that gear?

You can get them from face pulling redtails while in a group with someone else and they kill them for you so if you want to unlock them for transmog before reborn this is a workout until there is a fix for them not coming from the quest

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.