Floating from the house right after login

This happens to me 1 out of 4 times. Whenever I log in, I am stuck in Oblivion and need to go to graveyard, and get sent back to my house. I am okay doing this, although I do this enough times that it breaks my armor and I need to pay to fix it. IMG_9472

1 Like

Hi Crazie, thanks for reporting. Next time it happens, can you send your output_log.txt file to [email protected] and explain what happened? We can check out what might be happening to cause this.

You can find it in Steam\steamapps\common\OrbusVR\vrclient_Data or C:\Program Files\Oculus\Software\Software\orbus-online-llc-orbusvr\vrclient_Data\output_log.txt if you’re on Oculus

This was something that would occur with me often, however it hasn’t happened in about two weeks.

Looks like an old bug, not sure if it helps but workaround for me was to leave my player house once, after porting, then go back in, then log off inside.

Workaround for armor not breaking - I wear nothing but my fishing rod when goin to graveyard.

2 Likes

Thank you I will try it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.