For laughs-Things to never say

To Muskies-Dont shoot me dammit

1 Like

ā€œI need an adultā€
to people outside of Nova who donā€™t know thatā€™s how you ask for heals. Especally mid raid/shards.
Ohhh and ā€œplease sheep that pickleā€ to someone who is playing Orbus as their first MMO

I canā€™t, I didnā€™t bring lifewell!

ROFL you know who you are, and I promise itā€™s a love.

In a PUG with players who dont know your voice: ā€œI need heals!ā€

2 Likes

In PUG with players on Sentry when not tanking ā€œItā€™s on meā€.

My definite #1: ā€œCan I get a heal, please?ā€

I am always tempted to reply, to damage dealers: ā€œCan you do damage, please?ā€

( Cuz, hell, itā€™s not like we idle until someone asks. If your health goes down thereā€™s likely no orbs ready cuz we just had to shoot the big heal or the super for someone else; or the turret just expired and weā€™re just about to recharge; or we are busy with keeping the tank alive; or jumpin out of an AoE; getting attacked by trash. Etc. I even had people friendly asking for heals not noticing iā€™m DEAD since a while!! If your musky doesnā€™t happen to be REALLY blind: Just. Donā€™t. Ask. :smiley: )

1 Like

ā€œVive is better than oculusā€
Yelling at me in the background

2 Likes

(After shard gets dropped inā€¦)

ā€˜ā€˜Sorry guys gotta go.ā€™ā€™
OR
ā€˜ā€˜Wait, I gotta re-log, brbā€™ā€™

2 Likes

Maybe its because im a baby healer and still learning the ropes but I like it when someone gives me a heads up. Sometimes its hard to see them. I imagine that it must be hard to keep track of everyone in some situations also. Like world-boss and raids. I kind of panic too though lol. Im finally learning not to runā€¦ most of the time.

Agree, feels so unnatural to just stand there and await the doom :grin:

Got another one:
Come Bani, that red marker with blue line cant be that much harderā€¦

ā€Yeah I know it is an elite, but itā€™s yellow, I can take itā€¦ā€

ā€Ever heard about Leeroy?..ā€

hey we do that tooā€¦

1 Like

What about this one: ā€œDo you want to see a magic trick?ā€

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.